- The mission of the Program Management Office (PMO) is to enhance ITD's ability to successfully deliver high quality projects and ensure that the Commonwealth receives full value on its capital investments in information technology. In order to accomplish this, the Program Management Office Provides project management service for initiatives that are hosted at the ITD Data Center and manages the Commonwealth's IT Capital Program to fund projects across state government.
- Link to Commonwealth of Massachusetts Wiki
- IT Strategic Planning for the Commonwealth is a collaboration between the principal IT governance groups, the IT Advisory Board and the CIO Cabinet, and the wider IT and policy communities. ITD participates in and provides support for strategic planning activities.
- An Executive Order mandate for departments within the Executive Branch.
- For future reference, this page may be accessed by using www.mass.gov/itd/pandemic.
Resources regarding continuity of government during a pandemic.
- The State and Local IT Information Exchange listserv facilitates communication and problem solving among state agencies and municipalities.