- This wiki page is the main planning and communications tool for the consolidation initiative. It is an active and evolving medium for the development of consolidation plans and provides constituents and government employees a transparent view into the consolidation while allowing for feedback in the form of comments.
- If you have any questions, issues or concerns regarding IT Consolidation, please use the form on this page to send us your feedback. This form allows you to send feedback using identifiers (necessary if you want a response) or anonymously.
Issued January 31, 2014
Enhancing the Efficiency and Effectiveness of the Executive Department's Information Technology Systems (Superseding Executive Order 523 )
- Secretariat IT Consolidation is the primary key initiative identified in this Plan.
- Requires IT Consolidation within the Executive Department.
- A memorandum to Secretaries, Chiefs of Staff, Agency and Department Heads, Human Resource Directors, Legislative Directors, Chief Financial Officers, General Counsels, CIO Cabinet and IT Council that provides more detail about the consolidation, why it is important, and the plan to implement it.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.