The video provides three real-life examples of how we are driving real change, through IT Consolidation, in the way we manage technology in Massachusetts.
In each of the three vignettes, a Commonwealth employee who was integral to the success of his/her project explains the nature of the project, the steps involved along the way, and the results.
The video is comprised of several segments to give viewers flexibility. Watch the whole video from introduction through wrap-up, or navigate through the playlist menu to watch individual segments at your convenience.
The individual segments are:
- An introduction by John McElhenny, Executive Program Director for Consolidation - provides context and a glimpse into each of the three stories
- Three vignettes:
- Hardware Maintenance Consolidation at EOHHS - Russ Murray
- Enhanced Procurement - Linda Hamel
- Helpdesk Consolidation at EOLWD - Andrew Stevens
- A wrap-up segment - highlights the common theme and reiterates the big picture goals of Consolidation
By listening to our colleagues involved in the work of Consolidation, we believe it is clear that by thinking strategically, working smarter, and working together, we are achieving tremendous results.