- Click on the link above to get to the CommonWiki page that contains more details about strategic planning in the Commonwealth, including information about the Annual Update Workshop. The Strategic Plan wiki space is publically available (no log in required). You may also post comments regarding the Plan and process on this wiki page as well.
This report summarizes the FY 2010 (Year 2) accomplishments against the Commonwealth's IT Strategic Plan and updates the Plan with revised objectives for Fiscal Years 2011 through 2013.
- This report summarizes the FY 2009 (Year 1) accomplishments against the Commonwealth's IT Strategic Plan and updates the Plan with revised objectives for Fiscal Years 2010 through 2012.
- For future reference this page may be accessed by using www.mass.gov/itd/itstratplan.
IT strategy for the Commonwealth, FY 2009-2011: Building a Technology Foundation for the Future.
The IT Strategic Plan outlines the high level strategy for information technology across Massachusetts state government through FY2011.
- IT leaders from across the Commonwealth collaborated in developing this Plan starting in January, 2008.
- Comments on the Plan were received over a three week period in the Fall of 2008.
- An historical view of Commonwealth IT Strategic Plans dating back to 1998.