The Information Technology Division (ITD) provisions the HRCMS (Human Resources Compensation Management System) application that is a reliable and secure system used by 149 departments, 2000+ end users to process personnel and payroll transactions based on the policies governing 85,000+ public employees of the Commonwealth. The Enterprise Services Applications Office provides development, maintenance, enhancements, and 24x7production support of the enterprise wide application. Services provided to Administration & Finance, Judicial and Higher Education.
This service includes:
- Modify, set up & run mass changes on a regular basis (COLAs, step increases, leave accrual processing, vacation plan transitions, reclassifications, retroactive processing, auto-post holidays). See Mass Update Program details
- Maintain the application configuration tables (union dues fees, time & attendance codes, payroll codes, salary plan updates, benefit plans, tax updates etc.)
- Modify application pages, reports, batch processes (Needs approval from the HRCMS Executive Committee).
- Add new vendors to the application, payroll process, interfaces.
- Add new departments to HRCMS (auto-hire, benefit plans, etc).
- Merge departments in HRCMS (group terminations, auto-hire, etc)
- Add inbound time & labor interfaces to HRCMS to reduce users posting in HRCMS.
- Create ad-hoc processes & reports (audit reports, furloughs, position bumping, record fixes).
- Support batch scheduling changes (move payroll day due to national holidays, FY end processes, calendar processes, iterative W2 data clean-up, create W2s, user requests to add new business).
- Actively drive the bi-weekly payroll process (creates interfaces to 250 vendors, hundreds of reports, pays 85,000+ employees, sends/receives interfaces to control departments such as OSC, TRE, GIC, DOR and DSS.
- Provide "super users" in control departments with Correction-mode level security.
- Add/modify interfaces between our business partners' applications (OSC, TRE, GIC, DOR, DSS, Higher Education, HRD).
- Support technical infrastructure/architecture maintenance & upgrades (PeopleSoft upgrades, hardware upgrades, Oracle patches, PeopleSoft tax upgrades (six per year), People Soft patch bundles (four per year), etc.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.