- Detailed step-by-step outline on everything from planning the test, conducting the test, and post-test activities.
- Once your participant arrives for the test, it is important for the moderator to introduce himself/herself in a way that will put the participant at ease.
- Here is an example of an introductory script followed by the test questions used when performing usability testing for the State Ethics Commission.
- This was the paper prototype used during usability testing of the State Ethics Commission website.
- This is an example of a spreadsheet that can be used to tabulate successes and failures during each usability test. You can use this spreadsheet, once completed, to assist with development of your final report.
- After the usability testing is complete, it is important to develop a report that discusses your findings and proposes solutions for any problems with your information architecture.
- This is the presentation that occurred during the May 2008 Portal User Group (PUG) meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.