GIS at other State Agencies
Regional Planning Agencies
Regional planning authorities provide GIS services to their member communities.
RPAs GIS Contacts (.PDF file) | Descriptions of RPAs (.PDF file) | RPAs Datalayer
- Berkshire Regional Planning Commission: 413-442-1521
- Cape Cod Commission: 508-362-3828
- Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission: 508-756-7717
- Franklin Regional Council of Governments: 413-774-1194
- Martha's Vineyard Commission: 508-693-3453
- Merrimack Valley Planning Commission: 978-374-0519
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council: 617-451-2770
- Montachusett Regional Planning Commission: 978-345-7376
- Nantucket Planning and Economic Development Commission: 508-228-7237
- Northern Middlesex Council of Governments: 508-454-8021
- Old Colony Planning Council: 508-583-1833
- Pioneer Valley Planning Commission: 413-781-6045
- Southeastern Regional Planning and Economic Development District: 508-824-1367
Other Regional GIS Programs
- Essex County Municipal Information Network (ECMIN): 508-741-0201 x 204
- New England Chapter of URISA
New England State GIS Programs
In addition to Massachusetts, all other New England states maintain a state GIS office. For information on data services in other New England states call:
Last Updated 5/28/2014
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.