|Download these layers|
These data layers are used to index the half-meter MrSID mosaics for the 2001/2003 and 2005 1:5,000 Color Ortho Imagery as well as the CD and DVD schemes used for their distribution. They are stored in ArcSDE as follows:
- COQHMOSAICS_POLY - 2001 MrSID Mosaics Index
- COQHMOSAICSCDS_POLY - 2001 MrSID Mosaics CD-ROM Index
- COQHMOSAICSDVDS_POLY - 2001 MrSID Mosaics DVD Index
- COQMOSAICS2005_POLY - 2005 MrSID Mosaics Index
- COQMOSAICSCDS2005_POLY - 2005 MrSID Mosaics CD-ROM Index
- COQMOSAICSDVDS2005_POLY - 2005 MrSID Mosaics DVD Index
The index polygons were generated by using the DISSOLVE function in ArcGIS to aggregate 4km x 4km grid cells from a copy of the Digital Orthophoto Index layer (OQMAIN_POLY). Each cell was coded according to which mosaic contained the original 1/2-meter GeoTIFF images, which were tiled by Ortho Index.
The polygon attribute tables contains the following items:
MOSAIC Name of MrSID Mosaic NUMTILES Number of 4km x 4km GeoTIFF images in the mosaic CD_NAME Name of CD in statewide set on which the mosaic appears DVD_NAME Name of DVD in statewide set on which the mosaic appears
The DVD schemes were modified in February 2007 so that both the 2001/2003 and 2005 DVD indexes have 3 tiles, for the WEST, CENTRAL, and EAST DVDs. The Mosaics layers had their DVD_NAME attribute values edited to match the new DVD tile names.
Last Updated 3/5/2009