The following municipalities in Massachusetts have posted information online about their GIS programs. This information was collected at a time when most municipalities did not have some form of online mapping presence. However, now most have an online assessor data lookup and many have some sort of online mapping:
(if you have a website that should be included on this page, please notify email@example.com.)
Assessing Oriented Sites
- Town of Amherst - The Public GIS Viewer offers a rich set of capabilities and provides access to a vast amount of information.
- Town of Northborough - Search for a property or click on "Go Directly To Mapping"
- City of Pittsfield Online Property Viewer
- Town of Raynham - Select "New Town Mapping" link (under main picture on front page)
- Town of Sandwich - Search for a property or click on "Go Directly To SandwichGIS online map"
- City of Springfield - Select any street, view data on specific parcels, and add other map themes.
- City of West Springfield GIS Page - Scroll down to "West Springfield Interactive GIS Maps" and select Property Viewer"
- Town of Weymouth - Select "On-line property viewer" link (under "web-site features")
- Island of Martha's Vineyard
Also see http://www.gispilot.com/States/Massachusetts.html and http://www.visionappraisal.com/databases/mass/index.htm for lists of many sites featuring online access to assessors' databases, some with maps.
General On-Line Mapping Sites
- Town of Barnstable
- Town of Belchertown
- City of Beverly
- City of Boston (Boston Redevelopment Authority)
- Town of Braintree
- City of Chelsea GIS
- Town of Concord WebGIS
- Town of Dedham
- Town of Douglas
- Town of Falmouth
- Town of Franklin
- City of Gardner
- Town of Hanson
- City of Lowell - Select one of the "Quick Map" choices.
- Town of Middleborough
- Town of Nantucket
- City of Newton
- City of Quincy
- City of Westfield GIS
- Town of Westford
- Town of Westwood
- The Town of Amherst has posted a survey of online GIS and assessing municipal Web sites.
Last Updated 9/5/2013
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.