- The OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications is an open document file format for saving and exchanging editable office documents such as text documents, spreadsheets, charts, and presentations.
- Information and supporting documents related to the Open Document Format (ODF) and Office Open XML standards that pertain to "office" documents such as text, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Open source software is built upon the principle that end users should be given source code and should be free to use, share, modify and enhance software products, with the goal of widespread interoperability and permissive incorporation into new technology. Generally, open source products are made available royalty-free although the precise rights and restrictions imposed on open source software depend upon the specific terms of the open source license under which it is distributed. Like proprietary software licenses, open source licenses pose their own set of legal, business and technical issues for users.
- The purpose of this toolkit is to provide the Commonwealth's information technology and legal community with information about open source licensing from a practical, public sector legal perspective.
- A policy is a document that outlines specific requirements and rules that must be met. These mandatory and enforceable directives are often supported by Standards, Procedures and architecture documents that provide more detail on implementation and compliance.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.