- An overview of the COMiT Service Desk.
- Easy to follow steps to help you navigate COMiT.
Obtain a COMiT User ID & PasswordIn order to use COMiT you will need to obtain a login (User ID and password) to submit service requests. The Administrator for your agency will be able to assign you the correct credentials.
COMiT Service Desk requires a login and password in order to submit a service request and monitor its status by accessing COMiT Service Catalog.
Requesting a Password
Please see the Security Administrator for your agency to request a password to COMiT. Only CIOs or designated security administrators may authorize users to request services on behalf of an agency.
- Some helpful terminology comparisons to assist you in processing your request.
- Visit the COMiT Wiki pages for additional resources. These pages are login restricted. If you are a state employee, you may create an account using the Signup link on the Commonwiki login screen.
- To manage existing tickets, please log into E2E. E2E will remain available to allow for closing of existing tickets and for historical purposes. We are targeting June 30, 2011 as the date on which the system will become unavailable.