This page includes information and links to documents that will help Commonwealth users of the VPN service delivered through EOTSS (formerly MassIT) transition to the new, more sophisticated VPN platform being phased in.
The new platform gives users much greater flexibility for using VPN while providing a higher level of security than ever before. It does this by making use of a Universal Identity Service (UIS). To connect to the new VPN platform, you will log in through a new UIS website using a (regular) password of your choice. Each time you log in, the UIS will auto-generate and send to you a one-time access code that will act as your “soft token.” You will enter that code to complete your login and access the VPN.
- To use the new platform, users will first have to create an “EOTSS VPN UIS profile.” It’s a quick and easy process. We created instructions with screenshots for your convenience.
- Connecting to the UIS VPN for the first time
- If you have been instructed to download a new client for your machine, downloads are here:
- If you have questions, please see our New VPN Service – Answers to Frequently Asked Questions web page.
- For further support, please contact the CommonHelp Service Desk at 866-888-2808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further support;
- All State Employees should contact the CommonHelp Service Desk at 866-888-2808 or email@example.com
- RMV Business Partners should contact the Verizon Helpdesk at 888-216-2063 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you. We look forward to working with you.