- Enterprise services critical to the efficient functioning of state government.
Maureen Chew, Chief Applications Officer
- Business services that support a broad variety of Commonwealth print and mail office needs.
Jack Shea , Director of Print and Mail Services
- Integration products and services are focused on integrating the people, processes and systems across the Commonwealth to increase collaboration and realize efficiency gains through the effective use of enterprise shared services and standard patterns. Integration products and services is comprised of two components: Business and System Integration.
Glenn Tremblay, Acting Director of Integration Services
- A set of products and services that provide consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types and encompasses all forms of communications that are exchanged via the TCP/IP network.
Brad Steele, Director of Unified Communications
- Fully managed hosting products leveraging the Commonwealth's investment in a Tier II data center that provides managed hosts with a 24x7x365 facility that includes redundant power, networking and enhanced physical security that is reviewed or tested on a regular basis. Additional hosting options include co-location and disaster recovery.
Dan Sionkiewicz, Director of Hosting
- Enterprise products for Backup & Recovery, Database, and Storage where core infrastructure is delivered through a sophisticated data integration platform to all state agencies.
Rick Herbert, Director of Data Products
- Products and services that protect information from theft or corruption while meeting applicable laws, regulations and policies.
Kevin Burns, Chief Security Officer