- Assistive Technology auditing, consulting, testing and training services are available to all agencies of the Commonwealth. Any state agency can schedule use of these resources and the necessary guidance and training by contacting the ATS group.
- The Commonwealth Information Warehouse brings together a subset of the financial, budgetary, human resource, payroll and time reporting information from the Commonwealth's enterprise applications systems; MMARS and HRCMS.
- HRCMS is used by 149 departments, 2000+ end users to process personnel and payroll transactions based on the policies governing the 90,000+ employees.
Enterprise services critical to the efficient functioning of state government.
Karthik Viswanathan, Deputy Chief Information Officer and Office of Municipal Services and School Technology
- Services related to the use of the Mass.Gov application.
- Services related to the use of the MassGIS application.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.