Download the complete service offering
1. Description of Service
Information architecture, usability, findability, and content development that are focused on web best practices are key to agency success in web communications. Customers contact the Mass.Gov IA team for assistance with promoting content, with usability questions, with search engine optimization questions, and for help with promoting content on the Mass.Gov portal.
This service includes:
- Add link to "news and updates" module on Mass.Gov home page
- Add feature story to Mass.Gov home page center content
- New or corrected content for top level Mass.Gov portal pages
- Ad-hoc assistance with IA best practices, such as information architecture development, search engine optimization, usability, and/or accessibility
Support services include:
- A Service Account Manager to answer any questions or concerns regarding ITD Services.
- Services offered through our Operations Office; including Change Management and customer access to incident management via email, phone (CommonHelp)
- The online COMiT service management portal
2. Service Targets/Hours of Availability
|News and updates||Customer requests Mass.Gov team add link to news and updates module on Mass.Gov home page|
|Feature story||Customer requests Mass.Gov team publish a feature story on the Mass.Gov home page.|
|New / corrected information||Customer submits new/corrected content for top level Mass.Gov home page(s)|
|Ad hoc assistance with IA best practices||Customer has a question about the best way to develop, content, navigation, or improve find ability of website.|
|Service Availability||9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday excluding holidays|
3. Service Reporting
Currently, there are no reports available for this service.
4. Service Requests
|Lead Time-Business Days|
|Suggest New Content, Links or Online Services for Mass.Gov|
We want to hear about new content, programs or services on your site so that we promote them on Mass.Gov! This service request includes:
|Lead time depends on specific request.|
*For new service requests only. To manage existing requests, please log into COMiT.
5. Customer Responsibilities
The customer will develop feature story content and perform final editing for style, usability and accessibility.
For your convenience, you may also view a detailed list of customer responsibilities .
6. Chargeback Rate Information
For more information on Chargeback, including an overview of the program as well as current and previous fiscal year rates, please visit our Chargeback Services webpage.
The costs pertaining to this service offering are currently funded out of ITD's Operating Funds. No additional detail is available for review.
Updated October 25, 2013
Reviewed October 25, 2013
Published September 13, 2012
Created May 12, 2009: Information provided by the Mass.Gov Team