- The Service Account Manager (SAM) is the primary business contact for a customer of the Information Technology Division (ITD). The primary responsibility of the SAM is to manage the overall and ongoing business relationship with the customer through proactive, open, responsive and collaborative account management.
- COMiT is a web based Service Management tool that conforms to ITIL standards to improve the service management process across the Commonwealth.
- Chargeback services establish rates and process for ITD to acquire and operate hardware and software for use by other agencies.
- ITD provides resources, based on availability, for design/technical architecture for customer hosting requests and for ITD data center infrastructure upgrades, refreshes and replatform projects.
- The Middleware Office enables the delivery of middleware solutions and support for enterprise applications and enterprise shared services.
The ITD monitoring service provides proactive monitoring, alerts, capacity reporting, and performance metrics.
- The General Counsel's Office provides technology law services to ITD and on request to other Executive Department agencies and parts of state government, as well as to counsel ITD in general legal matters.
- Enterprise Operations provides IT operational support for all of ITD's customers.
- ITD provides project management services, based on available resources, for ITD hosted systems. The goal of the project manager is to deliver projects that meet customer requirements according to timelines, budgets and quality standards.
ITD provides security assessment and consulting, which aims to strengthen the security posture of Commonwealth information technology systems, relative to their confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements.