- Chargeback services establish rates and process for MassIT to acquire and operate hardware and software for use by other agencies.
- COMiT is a web based Service Management tool that conforms to ITIL standards to improve the service management process across the Commonwealth.
- MassIT provides resources, based on availability, for design/technical architecture for customer hosting requests and for MassIT data center infrastructure upgrades, refreshes and replatform projects.
- The Middleware Office enables the delivery of middleware solutions and support for enterprise applications and enterprise shared services.
The MassIT monitoring service provides proactive monitoring, alerts, capacity reporting, and performance metrics.
- The General Counsel's Office provides technology law services to MassIT and on request to other Executive Department agencies and parts of state government, as well as to counsel MassIt in general legal matters.
- Enterprise Operations provides IT operational support for all of MassIT's customers.
- MassIT provides project management services, based on available resources, for MassIT hosted systems. The goal of the project manager is to deliver projects that meet customer requirements according to timelines, budgets and quality standards.
MassIT provides security assessment and consulting, which aims to strengthen the security posture of Commonwealth information technology systems, relative to their confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements.
- The Service Account Manager (SAM) is the primary business contact for all MassIT customers. The SAM manages the overall and ongoing business relationship with the customer through proactive, open, responsive, and collaborative account management.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is the primary business and technical liason for customers of MassIT. The SDM manages and coordinates the end-to-end delivery of the MassIT services and products, provides proactive customer support, and meets regularly with customers to ensure the overall quality of MassIT's service delivery.