MassIT provides infrastructure design/technical architecture for all customer hosting requests and for all MassIT data center infrastructure upgrades, refreshes and re-platform projects.
This service includes:
- Meet with the customer to review Business Requirements and gather the Technical Infrastructure Requirements.
- Complete and present to customer the Conceptual Design.
- Complete and present to customer Technical Discovery the high level technical assessment recommendation.
- Gather detailed technical requirements.
- Complete Logical Design.
- Complete Physical Design.
- Quote - submit RFQs, compare, summarize quote package.
- Produce a pre-build configuration.
- Review and sign off at each milestone deliverable.
Service Targets/Hours of Availability
|Request Fulfillment||IPG Staff will respond to service requests 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.|
|COMiT Service Requests||Description||Lead Time-Business Days|
|Request IPG Consulting||This service provides infrastructure design consulting services||Up to 7 Days|
Idea and Project phases follow a standard process and methodology. Solutions are based on MassIT's service offering and standard infrastructure patterns.
The Infrastructure Planning Group also offers infrastructure design consulting services to customers. MassIT has hired multiple architects to provide infrastructure designs to support customer enterprise applications/business systems needs for hardware, storage, network, security and system software services.
Chargeback Rate Information
Customers are charged for IPG project design and consulting services on an hourly basis. The hourly rate for this service is $87.00 per hour, rate code SQ070. For more information on Chargeback, including an overview of the program as well as current and previous fiscal year rates, please visit our Chargeback Services webpage.
Updated September 04, 2015
Reviewed September 04, 2015
Published August 14, 2009
Created 5/12/09: Information provided by the Infrastructure Planning Group