We are looking for people who are passionate about learning new skills, comfortable with challenges, and eager to see firsthand how information technology can positively impact Massachusetts residents.
What you’ll be doing:
We have internships available across a number of state agencies this summer. We are looking for:
- Business Analysts
- Junior Security Analysts
- Web Content/Social Media Interns
- Web Development Interns
- Enterprise Tools Analysts
- Help Desk Analysts
- Desktop Support
- And more….
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly and independently.
- Internship Program runs from June 2nd through August 8th
- Internships are paid positions, with an hourly rate of $17
- Interns will work 37.5 hours per week
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, call 617-626-4615.