Now, more than ever, Commonwealth agencies rely on information technology to make their services easy to access and responsive to people’s needs. The Information Technology Division strives to strengthen the Commonwealth’s information technology community so that we can address the ever increasing demands for better information and more efficient systems.
We aim to:
- Work with agencies to develop a shared vision and plan for IT
- Deliver cost effective IT services
- Promote efficiency and consistency across Commonwealth IT efforts
- Oversee IT investments and project delivery
- Protect public information resources
- Provide advice on IT human resource, legal and financial issues