- An overview of how we got to where we are today with electronic records.
- Some helpful information including getting started with implementing change within your agency.
- A link to the Secretary of State's Office, Records Management Unit, for the most up to date information.
- The guideline serves two purposes. One, it serves as a checklist of important elements and points to areas which might otherwise be overlooked when designing or maintaining systems. Two, it serves as an outline that can be used by agencies in the development of documentation of these systems.
- The Commonwealth's Supervisor of Public Records has issued a number of bulletins addressing the status of electronic records, each of which should be read in their entirety and must be taken into account by agency counsel when advising clients. The excerpts summarized here contain only some of their main points.
- Guidance on how to compute the applicable fees for copying and accessing electronic records.
- Guidance on duties and obligations to respond to requests for information in a computer medium.
- Current learning and suggested best practices with respect to effective management of the discovery of electronic records.
- Correspondence relating to various electronic records issues.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.