- A link to the law, M.G.L. Chapter 110G, from the General Court's website.
- A presentation given by ITD's General Counsel regarding MUETA.
- Addresses questions that government agencies and their Chief Information Officers (CIOs) may have with regard to MUETA and its application to public sector activities.
- Model legislation drafted by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws; promotes uniformity and technology neutrality.
- Link to Chapter 110G, Section 2 of the Mass General Law.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.