- Transmittal memo for Commonwealth Website and Software Development Agreement Procedures. See procedures link for guidance.
- This document describes the process through which agencies procure website and software development; suggests the standards that agency counsel should incorporate into any agreements; and refers agency counsel to additional resources. Except for section V.B., Commonwealth Terms and Conditions, this document does not address issues pertaining to licenses for "off-the-shelf", i.e. already developed, software.
- Sample non-disclosure agreement.
- Example of a non-disclosure agreement with Primeon.
- These guidelines provide guidance about Microsoft's licensing program, including Software Assurance, in the context of Commonwealth enterprise standards.
- This toolkit provides the state's information technology and legal community with information about open source licensing from a practical, public sector legal perspective.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.