- The purpose of an RFI is to elicit the advice and best analysis of knowledgeable persons in the vendor community to enable the Information Technology Division (ITD) to craft a potential future solicitation for a particular service.
This template may be used as a guide for vendors in completing this required paperwork.
- Section by section guidance on completing the RFI form.
- An RFQ is used to communicate procurement specifications to vendors who are providers under an existing statewide contract. This template will assist agencies in completing this information for hardware.
- This document outlines mandatory procurement standards and procedures adopted by ITD under the authority granted to it under EO 504.
- This document will serve as a statement of work (SOW) between the Agency and the Vendor to apply to work on the system to be developed.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.