- The purpose of an RFI is to elicit the advice and best analysis of knowledgeable persons in the vendor community to enable the Information Technology Division (ITD) to craft a potential future solicitation for a particular service.
This template may be used as a guide for vendors in completing this required paperwork.
- Section by section guidance on completing the RFI form.
- An RFQ is used to communicate procurement specifications to vendors who are providers under an existing statewide contract. This template will assist agencies in completing this information for hardware.
- This document outlines mandatory procurement standards and procedures adopted by ITD under the authority granted to it under EO 504.
- This document will serve as a statement of work (SOW) between the Agency and the Vendor to apply to work on the system to be developed.