- The purpose of an RFI is to elicit the advice and best analysis of knowledgeable persons in the vendor community to enable the Executive Office of Technology Services and Security (EOTSS) to craft a potential future solicitation for a particular service.
This template may be used as a guide for vendors in completing this required paperwork.
- Section by section guidance on completing the RFI form.
- An RFQ is used to communicate procurement specifications to vendors who are providers under an existing statewide contract. This template will assist agencies in completing this information for hardware.
This page includes the IT accessibility contract language required by the IT Acquisition Accessibility Compliance Program. The language can be tailored to match the specific defined terms of your solicitation, for instance, the name of your agency, or the way that you refer to the successful bidder or vendor in your RFQ. It can also be tailored to match the term that you use for discrete deliverables under the contract.
- This document outlines mandatory procurement standards and procedures adopted by MassIT under the authority granted to it under EO 504.
- This document will serve as a statement of work (SOW) between the Agency and the Vendor to apply to work on the system to be developed.