- The Mass.Gov portal is organized with user goals in mind, using principles of user centered design. The portal focuses on information architecture practices, such as usability, findability, accessibility, and the use of plain language.
- Use these tips and guidelines to write or modify your web content to make it easier for customers searching on Mass.Gov to find the information they are looking for.
- The difference between web publishing and web applications is rarely obvious to users, and some platforms make the distinction less clear even to some of the people who work on them. While the presentation may look the same, the optimum environments and workflows are completely different.
- Web governance is the structure of people, positions, authorities, roles, responsibilities, relationships and rules involved in maintaining a Secretariat or Agency's website.
- These social media toolkits are meant to be short, digestable documents that will help guide you as you undertake your own social media efforts. As always, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.