2013 Press Releases
- Audit of Dentist Uncovers Potential Medicaid Fraud Activity
- State Audit Explains Gloucester Charter School Closure
- State House Softball: Auditors vs. the Treasury
- Holyoke Geriatric Authority Audit Finds Problems, Leads to Changes
- State Auditor’s Office set Record Year for Identifying Public Assistance Fraud
- Auditor Bump Says State Must Pay Cities and Towns $7.2 Million for 2013 Special Election
- See All 2013 Press Releases
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.