The Division of Health Care Finance and Policy and Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) are convening interactive forums for Massachusetts employers to discuss the impact of federal health care reform on businesses in the Commonwealth. Area businesses are invited to participate. The forum's key objective is to foster dialogue between state officials and employers about national health care reform and what it means for businesses across the state.
The program objectives are:
- Two-way conversation between state officials and employers
- Convey the latest, first-hand information on implementation of the federal law in Massachusetts and the integration of federal and state requirements
- Review key provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and their practical implications for employers
- Ample time for questions, feedback, and general discussion
Event Dates and Locations:
- Pittsfield | Berkshire Community College
Monday, October 25 | 9-11 a.m.
- Holyoke | The Delaney House
Monday, October 25 | 2-4 p.m.
- Andover | Andover Country Club
Wednesday, November 3 | 8-10 a.m.
- Boston | Suffolk University School of Law
Monday, November 8 | 9-11 a.m.
- Hyannis | Cape Codder Resort
Tuesday, November 16 | 10 a.m. - Noon
- Taunton | Taunton Inn and Conference Center
Tuesday, November 16 | 2-4 p.m.
- Shrewsbury | Hoagland Pincus Conference Center
Thursday, December 2 | 10:00 -Noon
Registration and Questions:
Please contact Melissa Daly at AIM, firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-262-1180.