- Computer/Processor: IBM-compatible computer with a 486 66MHz processor (or higher)
- Memory: 16 MB RAM
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 95 or later
- Peripherals: Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- BEFORE INSTALLING the nursing service cost report software, please close all other programs. This includes anti-virus programs that have been known to cause software installation problems.
- Windows XP and Windows 7 users: Administrative rights are required to install this software on your machine. If you do not have access rights to perform this update, the installation process will not complete successfully. If you do not have, or are unsure whether you have, administrative rights, please contact your network administrator or software support group for installation help.
Steps for Downloading
After clicking on the software link below, complete the following five (5) steps:
- Click "Save" in the window that pops up. Change the "Save in" location to C:\temp. This is where the software will be saved on your hard drive. If you do not have a "temp" folder, you must create one before downloading the software.
- Click "Save."
- A "download complete" screen is displayed, which shows the folder location for the saved (downloaded) software.
- Click "Open Folder" to go to the folder where the software was downloaded.
- Follow the printed installation instructions available for download below.
- Download and "Save" (don't "Run") the 2012 Nursing Services Cost Report software file size 19MB
- Alternately, download the software as a ZIP file: 2012 Nursing Services Cost Report software - ZIP file size 18MB
How to Complete Your Cost Report
- NSR Installation Instructions (PDF) | Word
- NSR Cost Report Instructions (PDF) | Word
- NSR CPA Certification Form (PDF) | Word
- NSR Owner Certification Form (PDF) | Word
How to Submit Your Cost Report and Other Filings
- Please email your completed NSR file to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Please mail all required hard copies (e.g., Audited Financial Statements, tax returns) to
Nursing Services Cost Report Intake
Center for Health Information and Analysis
2 Boylston Street, 5th floor
Boston, MA 02116
If you need technical assistance, please call 800-609-7232 and ask for Nursing Service Cost Report assistance.