Massachusetts Hospital Profiles - Data through Fiscal Year 2012 provides descriptive and comparative information on acute and non-acute hospitals based on hospital characteristics, services, payer mix, utilization trends, cost trends, and financial performance over a five-year period (FY2008 – FY2012). The Summary Report provides an overview of the Massachusetts hospital industry and includes statewide and national information where possible for comparison and context to further understanding of Massachusetts hospitals.
Hospital Financial Performance
CHIA's Massachusetts hospital financial performance information includes annual and quarterly reports with aggregate data and individual hospital fact sheets for Massachusetts hospitals.
- Hospital Financial Performance Overview (See all databooks, fact sheets and reports)
- HFY14 Databook through March 31, 2014 (Excel)
- Massachusetts Acute Hospital Financial Performance Report - Fiscal Year 2013 (PDF) file size 1MB | Word file size 1MB
- HFY13 Databook through September 30, 2013 (Excel)
- All hospital financial fact sheets (from FY2005 to present)
- Interpretation of financial ratios