The links to external sources in this website are not intended to reflect the importance of those sources or to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by those sources.
The Office of the Child Advocate (OCA) may, at its discretion, link to sites owned, operated, or sponsored by the following entities:
- state, federal, and local governmental entities;
- associations of government professionals; and
- private, nonprofit entities provided that:
- Office of the Child Advocate (OCA) has a noncommercial relationship with the entity, such as membership, sponsorship, or research partnership; and
- the entity does not engage in lobbying or political activity as its principal activity.
- Entities acting as agents for Office of the Child Advocate (OCA) to perform specific searches.
Our Office is not responsible for and does not in any way guarantee the accuracy of information in other sites accessible through links herein. While we attempt to provide links to sites that will be of use to consumers, the links to sites beyond our Office's site do not constitute an endorsement by the Office of the Child Advocate (OCA) or the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. These links are provided for convenience only.