Resources to inform and assist Commonwealth eligible entities to implement electronic revenue and payment collection solutions, including electronic revenue on the web and at the point of sale (i.e., ACH, credit cards, and debit cards), lockbox processing, and data security related to sensitive personally identifiable data belonging to Commonwealth constituents utilizing state services. Electronic Revenue is managed by the Electronic Payment Card Processing PRF59DesignatedOSC and Electronic Payment Solutions PRF59ADesignatedOSC; Lockbox services are managed by the State Treasurer’s Office SWC for Lockbox and ACH Credit/Debit Services; and Payment Collection Data Security is managed by PRF56DesignatedOSC and the Payment Collection Data Security Policy.
Electronic Revenue Statewide Contracts
- Electronic Payment Card Processing (PRF59DesignatedOSC)
- Electronic Payment Solutions (PRF59ADesignatedOSC)
Payment Collection Data Security
- Payment Collection Data Security Policy
- FY2008-18: Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard Compliance Policy
- PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) home page