- Guidelines for State Trial Courts Regarding Discovery of Electronically-Stored Information , Conference of Chief Justices, August 2006.
- Uniform Rules Relating to the Discovery of Electronically Stored Information , National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, 2007
- EDD-ucating Yourself about Electronic Discovery
, American Bar Association Law Management Practice Section
This page includes links to many other web resources including web portals, blogs, cases, articles, and podcasts
- Electronic Discovery
A large collection of articles on all aspects of e-discovery
- The ESI Report
, Legal Talk Network
A series of podcasts on a variety of e-discovery issues. podcast
- Introduction to the New World of E-Discovery
"This overview will introduce some of the key concepts in the e-discovery process, and help to give a sense of what areas you should focus on as you navigate the sometimes stormy seas of e-discovery."
- Managing Discovery of Electronic Information: A Pocket Guide for Judges
"This second-edition pocket guide helps federal judges manage the discovery of electronically stored information (ESI)."
- Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence , by Michael R. Arkfeld, Law Partner Pub., loose-leaf
- The Ethics of E-Discovery , by John M. Barkett, ABA, 2009
- Massachusetts discovery practice , MCLE, loose-leaf, §20. Includes forms on CD
- Massachusetts E-Discovery and Evidence: LexisNexis Practice Guide , by Jonathan Sablone, Lexis, annual
- Massachusetts E-Discovery and Evidence: Preservation through Trial , by Daniel K. Gelb and Richard M. Gelb, MCLE, 2014
Last update: August 9, 2016