Massachusetts Minimum Wage is $11.00 effective January 1, 2017
Note: There are many circumstances in which different wages may be paid. See links below for more information.
MGL c.151 Minimum Fair Wages
St.2014, c.144 Minimum Wage increases to $11.00 per hour on January 1, 2017
454 CMR 27 Minimum Wage
29 CFR Part 541 Defining and Delimiting the Exemptions for Executive, Administrative, Professional, Outside Sales and Computer Employees. "White Collar'' exemptions from minimum wage laws.
- Can tipped employees be paid less than the minimum wage? , Mass. Trial Court Law Libraries
- Important Changes to the Massachusetts Minimum Wage , Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development.
Highlights the current minimum wage, as well as the service rate (for tipped employees) and the agricultural rate.
- , Mass. Attorney General
- Minimum Wage and Overtime FAQs, Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
Answers common questions about minimum wage and overtime
- Minimum Wage Program, Division of Occupational Safety
This agency is responsible for administering the minimum wage program and so the site includes information on obtaining opinion letters and minimum wage waivers
- Massachusetts Wage and Hours Handbook , MCLE, 2014
Last update: December 30, 2016