- Appeals Court Rule 1:28: Summary Disposition
Including amendments effective 1/1/09.
Appeals Court Standing Orders
- Appeals Court Standing Order Concerning the Dismissal of Appeals and Reports in all Cases for Lack of Prosecution
Effective October 1, 2008. See also: Notice of Approval of Amendment to Appeals Court Standing Order file size 1MB .
- Appeals Court Standing Order Governing Petitions to the Single Justice
- Appeals Court Standing Order Requiring the Electronic Filing of All Motions and Letters Filed After Panel Assignment
Effective June 1, 2011. See also: Notice of Approval
- Standing Order Governing Electronic Notification of Court Orders, Notices, and Decisions in Lieu of Paper Notice
- Standing Order Governing Motions to Stay a Judgment or Execution of Sentence Filed Pursuant to Mass. R.A.P. 6
- Pilot Program Requires Filing of Docketing Statements for All Appeals (Civil and Criminal)