The Court System provides policies about publishing court case information, equal and fair employment, and other topics. These policies are listed here.
The Court System also provides its Annual Reports for current and past fiscal years.
Court Policies and Reports
- Massachusetts Access to Justice Commission Final Report April 2015
- Court Management Advisory Board 2014 Report
- Supreme Judicial Court Study Group Report on Eyewitness Evidence and Comments
- A Plan for Equal and Fair Employment
- Within Our Reach: Gender, Racial and Ethnic Equality in the Courts
- Report of the Court Management Advisory Board: Legislative Action Required to Achieve Managerial Excellence in the Trial Courts
- Report of the Visiting Committee on Management in the Courts file size 1MB
- Final Report of the Supreme Judicial Court Task Force on Hiring in the Judicial Branch (Dec. 16, 2011)
- Serving the Self-Represented Litigant: A Guide by and for Mass. Court Staff file size 3MB
- Addressing the Needs of Self-Represented Litigants in our Courts
- Addressing the Needs of Self-Represented Litigants in our Courts-Appendix file size 3MB
- Guidelines on the Public's Right of Access to Judicial Proceedings and Records
- Policy Statement by the Justices of the SJC Concerning Publication of Court Case Information on the Web
- Protection of Personal Information in the Courts
- Report to the Supreme Judicial Court by Special Counsel R. J. Cinquegrana file size 2MB
- Statement of the SJC Justices Relative to the Report of Special Counsel R.J. Cinquegrana
- Statement of the SJC Justices Regarding the Hiring and Promotion Practices of the Mass. Probation Department
- Report of the Independent Counsel file size 4MB
- Statement of the SJC Justices Relative to the Report of the Independent Counsel
- Emergency or Weather-Related Cancellation of Court
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.