The Trial Court Record Retention Schedule was originally published in March 1982 and updated in September 1991.While the former addressed only the retention of administrative records, the latter added retention requirements for case papers, testimony, and trial exhibits.
This section provides the updated Record Retention Schedule.
- Record Retention - Introduction
- Record Retention Glossary
- Part 1: Transferring Records to the Trial Court Records Storage Centers
- Part 2: Miscellaneous and Administrative Records
- Part 3: Case Papers
- Part 4: Case Related Papers
- Retrieving Records from the Trial Court Records Storage Centers
- Request for Record Retrieval Form
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.