Second Floor Conference Suite (Room 2-100)
- A limited number of stacking chairs, 18" x 60" folding tables, 30" x 43" pedestal tables are available
- Equiped with large conference table (48" x 107")
- Access to catering "kitchen"
- A/V equipment available (projector, VCR/DVD player with monitor, lectern with sound system)
Capacity (1628 square feet or approx. 44' x 37')*:
- 125 lecture style comfortably (maximum 150)
- 65-70 class-room style
- 200-250 stand-up reception
Holmes Courtroom (Courtroom 2)
Usage available for educational programming including mock trials and moot court programs
Great Hall (First Floor)
- Generally only available if the event cannot be held in the Conference Suite due to capacity limits
- Limited to events taking place after court hours
- A limited number of stacking chairs and 1.5' x 5' folding tables can be made available
- Sound system with lectern is available
Capacity (1400 square feet or approx. 43' x 86')*:
- 325 lecture style
- 440 stand-up reception
*Generally, 6 square feet per person is needed for stand up or non-seating functions;12 square feet per person is required for a dinner w/ 60" round tables.
Note: Capacity is based on standards for occupant loads found in Architectural Graphic Standards, 10th edition, 2000, p.8. Variances depend on whether person is standing, seated in a chair or at a table and additional equipment and/or furniture also located in the space.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.