Worcester Trial Court Complex Delayed Opening Monday
To conclude the cleanup required by weekend water damage, the Worcester Trial Court complex will open at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, October 24th.
Reporting for Jury Duty (Trial and Grand Jurors)
- On the day before your jury duty, please call the Jury Line after 3:00 p.m. 508-831-2531
- You must appear by 8:00 a.m.
- Report to 3rd Floor
- When there is severe weather or a public emergency, please call 508-831-2531 (after 7:00 a.m. on the jury date) for a recorded announcement.
- On the day before your jury duty, please call the Jury Line after 3:00 p.m. 508-791-9959
- You must appear by 8:30 a.m.
- Report to Room 4003
- When there is severe weather or a public emergency, please call 508-791-9959 (after 7:00 a.m. on the jury date) for a recorded announcement.
Please see the accessibility page for information.
Parking is available in garages at local rates.
The court is accessible using the Framingham/Worcester line of the MBTA. The closest stop to the courthouse is Worcester/Union Station which is about 1/2 a mile from the courthouse. The courthouse is also accessible through the Worcester Regional Transit Authority.
There are paid parking lots and garages and metered street parking near the courthouse.