- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Business Organizations
- Mass. Rules of Civil Procedure
- Constitutional Law
- Professional Responsibility
- Real Property (inc. Mortgages)
- Criminal Law
- Descent & Distribution of Estates
- Domestic Relations
- Unfair or Deceptive Practices (G.L.c. 93A)
- Evidence (including Federal Rules)
- Uniform Commercial Code (Articles 1-9)
- Federal Jurisdiction
The essay portion of the examination is on the second day, and will consist of ten (10) questions based on statements of facts, each calling for an essay type answer. The statements will be based on some or all of the fields of law set forth in the section entitled "Subjects Tested Under Rule 3:01, section 3."
Laptop Computer Testing Program
Bar exam applicants have the option to type the essay portion of the bar exam on their own laptop computers. Learn more
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.