About the Pro Bono Honor Roll
The Pro Bono Honor Roll, administered by the Supreme Judicial Court Standing Committee on Pro Bono Legal Services, honors each year those law firms, solo practitioners, in-house corporate counsel offices, government attorney offices, non-profit organizations, law school faculties, and law students which certify that, in the relevant time period, they have met the criteria linked to below. This program is entirely voluntary.
The law firms, solo practitioners, in-house corporate counsel offices, government attorney offices, non-profit organizations, law schools, and law students which so certify shall receive a letter of acknowledgement and appreciation for their commitment to pro bono legal work, shall be listed on the SJC website on the Pro Bono Honor Roll.
The criteria and certification form for calendar year 2014 are linked below:
2014 Pro Bono Honor Roll
The following certified that they met the Pro Bono Honor Roll criteria for calendar year 2014:
- Anita J. Comerford, Esq. - Norwell, MA
- Chad J. McGuire, Esq. - Dartmouth, MA
- Damien D. Gillietti, Esq. - Boston, MA
- Edward Rice, Esq. - Malden, MA
- Foley Hoag LLP - Boston, MA
- Glenn F. Russell, Jr. & Associates, P.C. - Fall River, MA
- Jerome Aaron, Esq. - Newton, MA
- The Law Office of Catherine A. Cappelli - Newton Centre, MA
- The Law Office of Christopher T. Saccardi - Somerville, MA
- Law Office of Danielle Sprang - Somerville, MA
- Law Offices of Joshua N. Garick, P.C.
- Law Office of Julio Cortes del Olmo - Brookline, MA
- Law Office of Natacha Thomas
- Law Office of Philip H. Madell - Topsfield, MA
- Law Office of Sharyn T. Sooho - Newton, MA
- Law Offices of Steven Ballard - Wellesley, MA
- Law Office of Val C. Ribeiro - Fall River, MA
- Mark D. Stern P.C. - Somerville, MA
- Mass Bay Law Associates P.C.- Lakeville, MA
- Matthew M. Cummings, Esq. - Canton, MA
- Nixon Peabody LLP - Boston, MA
- Robins Kaplan LLP - Boston, MA
- Scott C. Hubbell - Boston, MA
- Soraya Sadeghi, Esq. - Boston, MA
- Stanziani Law Offices - Lynnfield, MA
- Wilson, Marino & Bonnevie PC - Newton, MA
- Veronica Zolina, Esq. - Waltham, MA
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.