The Office of Court Management, Transcription Services provides official transcripts of electronically recorded proceedings from the Superior, Suffolk Juvenile, and Boston Housing courts. All proceedings from these courts are recorded either by a monitor or court personnel utilizing an electronic recorder.

If you are seeking a transcript from a Superior court proceeding recorded by an official court reporter, that reporter can assist you. If you know the name of the Superior court reporter, find their contact information here pdf format of Official Court Reporters List
. If you need further assistance, call the Superior court at 617-788-8130.

If you are seeking a transcript from other courts, the clerk magistrate or register where your proceeding was held can assist you.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.