The Trial Court Security Department is comprised of over 1,100 dedicated public safety officers who are assigned to each courthouse in the Commonwealth. By providing a safe and secure environment for the administration of justice, the members of the Security Department contribute to the Trial Court's objective to deliver justice to the public with dignity and speed . The Security Department continuously works to deliver effective security by preventing threats from gaining access to court buildings; by reacting quickly and effectively to mitigate any security incident; and by applying technology and expertise to minimize security risks. A professional and highly trained workforce that is worthy of public trust and confidence performs this mission.
Court Officer Academy Information
- Massachusetts Trial Court Officer Academy
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Massachusetts Trial Court Officer Academy
- Court Officer Academy Curriculum 2014-2015
- Massachusetts Trial Court Security Department Health & Wellness Guide
- Massachusetts Trial Court Security Department Health & Wellness Guide Addendum
- Massachusetts Trial Court Officer Recruit Manual
- Massachusetts Trial Court Officer Academy Equipment List
- Massachusetts Trial Court Officer Academy Personnel Roster Information
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.