The Land Court maintains a list of attorneys from which to appoint Commissioners for Partition of Real Estate under G. L. c. 241, § 12. To apply for appointment to this list, please complete and mail the application with a copy of your resume to:

Land Court
Three Pemberton Square
Boston, MA 02108
ATTN: Chief Justice Judith C. Cutler

Partition Commissioners Application doc format of Partition Commissioners Application

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.