How do I find/contact a Probate and Family Court location?

Go to Probate and Family Court Courthouses by County .

How do I find papers filed in my case?

All filings are in a case folder at the court where the matter has been heard. You should contact the Division which your case was heard.

How do I find Probate and Family Court forms?

Go to Probate and Family Court Forms .

How do I get a copy of a court order, judgment, or decree?

Contact the Registry in the Division where the case was filed.

How do I find an attorney?

Go to the Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries' Find a Lawyer in Massachusetts page at Find a Lawyer in Massachusetts .

How do I get an Interpreter?

Advise court personnel an interpreter will be requited, Court will contact the Office of Interpreter Services.

How do I find certified Parent Education classes?

Go to the Probate and Family Court List of Parent Education Programs .

How do I get a copy of the audio tape of a court hearing?

Request a copy at the Registry where the hearing took place, there is a form to complete.

How do I change my name?

Complete Petition for Change of Name .

Bring the completed form to the division in which you reside.

Where do I go to get a questioned answered?

You may call or visit you local Registry of Probate a full list with telephone numbers can be found at Courthouses by County or you may contact the Administrative Office of the Probate and Family Court . You may also contact the Law Library's Self Help Center at Ask a Law Librarian and be connected to talk with the library and get a question answered in live time.