News- Last Opportunity!
Court Certified Training for Probate and Family Court Fee-Generating Appointments in Categories E & F
Mandatory Training for all persons currently approved to be on the Category E or F List
All persons currently on the Category E and F list who would like to remain on that list for 2016 and who did not take the half-day training in May 2015, must take this mandatory training session, which will feature a distinguished panel offering insights into issues of cultural diversity.
In order to remain on the Category E or F list from January 1 through December 31, 2016, a signed Certificate of Attendance at this program and a certificate of good standing from the Board of Registration that issued your license, dated within 30 days of submission, must be received at the Administrative Office of the Probate and Family Court by November 30, 2015.
If you are unsure whether you are currently approved to be on the Category E or F list, you should contact Jocelynne D. Welsh, Administrative Attorney, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is scheduled for Thursday, October 8, 2015 from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA
Registration for this training must be done through MCLE directly.
Applications for Fee Generating Appointments
- Categories, Qualifications, Methods of Application and Application
This document is a segment of the Annual Report of Fee-Generating Appointments Pursuant to Supreme Judicial Court Rule1:07
- Application D Guardian ad Litem
- Letter to Category D GAL persons
- Application Category G Guardian ad litem/Next Friend
- Application Category H Rogers Monitor
- Application Category I Guardian of Elderly or Disabled
- Application Category J Guardian ad litem re: Real Estate
- Application Category N Guardian ad litem for Child Performers
- Application Category U re: Appointment as Discovery Master
- Application Category O re: Appointment as Expert in Mental Illness
- Application Category Q re: Appointment as Guardian of Mentally Ill Person
- Application Category S Master Guardian ad litem
Related Standing Orders
- Probate and Family Court Standing Order 1-08: Standards for Guardians ad Litem/Evaluators
- Probate and Family Court Standing Order 2-08: Impoundment of Guardian ad Litem Reports
- FAQ Standing Order 2-08 Impoundment of GAL Reports
- Probate and Family Court Standing Order 1-05: Standards for Guardians ad Litem/Investigators