Applications for Fee Generating Appointments
- Categories, Qualifications, Methods of Application and Application
This document is a segment of the Annual Report of Fee-Generating Appointments Pursuant to Supreme Judicial Court Rule1:07 For Fiscal Year 2015
- Application D Guardian ad Litem
- Letter to Category D GAL persons
- Application Category E Appointment of Clinician as Guardian ad litem
In custody, visitation or adoption issues.
- Application Category F Appointment of Attorney as Guaridan ad litem
In domestic violations or custody, visitation or adoption cases.
- Application Category F Appointment of Clinician as Guardian ad litem Investigator
- Application Category G Guardian ad litem/Next Friend
- Application Category H Rogers Monitor
- Application Category I Guardian of Elderly or Disabled
- Application Category J Guardian ad litem re: Real Estate
- Application Category N Guardian ad litem for Child Performers
- Application Category U re: Appointment as Discovery Master
- Application Category O re: Appointment as Expert in Mental Illness
- Application Category Q re: Appointment as Guardian of Mentally Ill Person
- Application Category S Master Guardian ad litem
Related Standing Orders
- Probate and Family Court Standing Order 1-08: Standards for Guardians ad Litem/Evaluators
- Probate and Family Court Standing Order 2-08: Impoundment of Guardian ad Litem Reports
- FAQ Standing Order 2-08 Impoundment of GAL Reports
- Probate and Family Court Standing Order 1-05: Standards for Guardians ad Litem/Investigators
Court Certified Training for Probate and Family Court Categories E & F Fee-Generating Appointments
Mandatory Training for all persons interested in applying to be on the Category E or Category F List.
ALL MANDATORY TRAININGS SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 28 AND MAY 4, 2015 HAVE BEEN POSTPONED. WATCH THIS SITE FOR NEW DATES. FOR INQUIRIES OTHER THAN DATES, CONTACT ATTORNEY JOCELYNNE D. WELSH AT: email@example.com
Mandatory 1/2 day training for those currently on Category E and F list who wish to remain eligible for appointments during calendar year 2016 will be offered on Monday, May 4, 2015 from 9 AM until 12:30 PM OR from 1:30 until 5 PM at MCLE, Boston. You must register directly with MCLE.