Superior Court Announcements
- Notice to All Members of the Massachusetts Bar
- Additional Superior Court Counties Implement Masscourts - Effective May 11, 2015
- Supreme Judicial Court Announces Interim Procedure for Attorney and Self-Represented Party Participation in Juror Voir Dire
The following Superior Court Standing Orders and Administrative Directive are rescinded effective December 1, 2014:
- Superior Court Standing Order No. 1-80 (Notices of Appeal- Notification to Justices)
- Superior Court Standing Order No. 5-80 (Trial Session Hours)
- Superior Court Standing Order No. 6-80 (Complaints for Judicial Review of Surcharge Matters Under G.L. c. 175, § 113P; Notice to the Department of the Attorney General; Form Complaints)
- Superior Court Standing Order No. 1-86 (Transfer Procedure Under G.L. c. 231, § 102C and Superior Court Rule 29)
- Superior Court Administrative Directive No. 90-2 (Non-Filing of Discovery Materials)*
*Note: Please see Mass. R. Civ. P. 5(d)(2) which relates to the non-filing of discovery materials.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.