Restraining Order & Harassment Forms
- Multilingual Restraining Order Forms Available
- Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceeding Involving a Child (G.L. c. 209A)
- "Am I Eligible for a Restraining Order" Handout
- Complaint for Protection from Abuse (G.L. c. 209A) (page 1)
- Complaint for Protection from Abuse (G.L. c. 209A) (page 2)
- Complaint for Protection from Harassment (G.L. c. 258E)
- Defendant Information Form (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Plaintiff Confidential Information Form (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Request for Access to Plaintiff Confidential Information (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Motion for Impoundment (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Affidavit for Filing Out-of-State Protective Order (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Instructions for Police Departments After Court Hours (G.L. c. 209A)
- Instructions for Police Departments After Court Hours (G.L. c. 258E)
- Plaintiff's Affidavit in Support of Request for a Child Support Order (G.L. c. 209A)
- Defendant's Affidavit in Connection with Request for a Child Support Order (G.L. c. 209A)
- Plaintiff's Motion to Modify or Terminate Abuse Prevention Order (G.L. c. 209A)
- Defendant's Motion to Modify or Terminate Abuse Prevention Order (G.L. c. 209A)
- Petition filed pursuant to G.L. 209A § 11 Relative to Domesticated Animals(s)
- Translation of Affidavit (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Guide to Completing 209A forms
- Appearance of Counsel
- Application Under Rule 33(a) for Entry of Judgment
- Certification of Compliance with Rule 5 of the SJC Uniform Rules of Dispute Resolution
- Certification by Parties for Out-of-Court Case Management Conference
- Request for Default Pursuant to Rule 55(a)
- Request for Default Judgment Rule 55(b)
- Request for Default Pursuant to Rule 55(a) Applicable to Counterclaims and Cross-Claims
- Statement of Damages
Multilingual Small Claims Forms
Small Claims Forms are now available in Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Haitian Creole, Khmer, Russian, and Chinese (traditional)
These forms have been provided to court users for reference only. Only the English forms will be accepted by the Court, and all English forms must be completed entirely in English. You have a right to an interpreter, free of charge, for all court events. If you require an interpreter, please let the court staff know.
Small Claims in Massachusetts: What you need to know
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) About Small Claims
Instructions for Filing a Small Claims
Statement of Small Claim and Notice of Trial
Verification of Defendant's Address
Small Claims Answer
Small Claims Counterclaim
Financial Statement of Judgment Debtor
Agreement for Judgment and Payment Order
Defendant's Claim of Appeal
Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment
Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment in Counterclaim
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.