See G.L. c.210, Sections 12 , 13 and 14

A certified copy of the birth certificate for each party must be filed with petition.

If a name has been previously changed by decree of court or at marriage, either a copy of record of birth so amended, a copy of such decree or, a copy of record of marriage must be filed with this petition.

Filing Fees

See Uniform Schedule of Fees for applicable filing fees.

Uniform Counsel Certification

Attorneys are required to file Uniform Counsel Certification

Form pdf format of Uniform Counsel Certification
| Instructions

Click here to print in PDF format pdf format of Ins for Change of Name