Trial Court Application
A completed Trial Court Application for Employment must be received in order to be considered as an applicant for employment or promotion.
The Trial Court Application for Employment can be completed in one of two ways:
• Open the file at the bottom of the page, print and then complete it by using a black pen or a typewriter. Please print legibly and remember to sign the application.
• Online, using Adobe Acrobat Reader:
1. Open the Application link on the bottom of the page.
2. To begin filling out the application, click in the name box above (last). You can then use the tab button on your keyboard to move to the next field(s).
3. Where there are boxes, click in the box to activate the check mark.
4. Once you complete the application in Adobe Reader, and before going any further, save a copy to your computer. If you sign with an electronic signature, you will not be able to make changes to the application.
At this point you can print the application and sign it or use an electronic signature to sign it.
5. To create an electronic signature and sign the application, follow these instructions:
a. Click to the right of signature on page 3 of the application
b. A box will open; choose the radio button next to "A new digital ID I want to create now". Click next.
c. On the next screen, click the top radio button "New PKCS#12 digital ID file." Click next.
d. Complete the form with your information. Full Name, Division (Organization Unit), Department (Organizational Name), and email address. Click next.
e. Enter a password you will remember. Click Finish.
6. Once your electronic signature is set up, you will be prompted to enter your password in a new screen. After entering your password, click the check box on the bottom left of the window to "Lock Document after Signing".
7. Once you click "Sign" it will prompt you to save the file again. Rename the file to include "signed" so it will be a separate document. (This will allow you to retain the unsigned document for future use and editing.)
Once completed, follow the instructions on the job posting on where and how to submit the application.
Please note that applications can only be submitted when there is a vacancy for a particular position and Trial Court offices are unable to maintain any unsolicited applications on file.