Press Releases 2015
- Supreme Judicial Court Hosts Boston High School Students for Law Day Activities at the John Adams Courthouse
- Translated Restraining Order Forms Now Available in Eight Languages
- 2015 Edition of the Massachusetts Guide to Evidence Now Available
- Statement from Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Ralph D. Gants, Trial Court Chief Justice Paula M. Carey and Trial Court Administrator Harry Spence on House Budget Recommendation
- High School Students Participate in Student Government Day Activities at Supreme Judicial Court
- Trial Court Receives Training Grant to Improve Delivery of Drug and Mental Health Services in Franklin County
- Chief Justice Judith Fabricant and Court Administrator Spence Appoint Deputy Court Administrator for Superior Court
- Trial Court Chief Justice Paula M. Carey Appoints Attorney John Dugan to the Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Statement from Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Ralph D. Gants, Trial Court Chief Justice Paula M. Carey and Trial Court Administrator Harry Spence on Governor's Budget Proposal
- Statement from Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Ralph D. Gants on the retirement of Appeals Court Chief Justice Phillip Rapoza
- Supreme Judicial Court Announces New Standing Committee on Eyewitness Identification
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.