Press Releases 2012
- Massachusetts Judge Named to Cambodian War Crimes Tribunal
- Supreme Judicial Court Appoints Members to SJC Standing Advisory Committee on Professionalism
- Chief Justice Lynda Connolly to Retire from Bench in March; Accepts New Appointment at Simmons College
- Supreme Judicial Court's Judicial Performance Evaluation Program Seeks Lawyer Response in Evaluation of Judges in Middlesex County
- Supreme Judicial Court Appoints Committee to Study the Code of Judicial Conduct
- Attorneys, Law Firm Receive 2012 Adams Pro Bono Publico Awards
- Chief Justice Roderick L. Ireland Focuses on Goals and Priorities in Annual Address to the Legal Community
- Chief Justice Roderick L. Ireland to Deliver Annual Address to the Legal Community on October 17
- Attorneys, Law Firm to Receive 2012 Adams Pro Bono Publico Awards
- Chief Justice Robert A. Mulligan Appoints Attorney John J. Carroll, Jr. to the Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Search for Probation Commissioner Launched
- Trial Court Designates Judges to Manage Drug Lab Cases
- Access to Justice Commission Launches New Pro Bono Fellows Program
- Judge Paula M. Carey Reappointed Chief Justice of the Probate & Family Court by Chief Justice Robert A. Mulligan
- Superior Court Business Litigation Session Issues New Procedural Orders
- News Media Registration Under SJC Rule 1:19 Now Available Online
- Supreme Judicial Court Appoints New Reporter of Decisions
- Chief Justice Phillip Rapoza Invited by U.S. State Department To Serve as Election Observer in Timor-Leste
- Trial Court Requests Proposals for Strategic Planning Consultant
- Additional Court Locations to Adjust Public Office Hours Five Southeast Housing Court Clerks' Offices Develop Staggered Schedule; Two District Courts Expand Adjustment from Three to Five Days
- See All Press Releases 2012
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.